When you retire you can turn your super into regular income payments from a Retirement Income account.
This is also known as an account-based pension.
- turn the super you’ve saved into a regular income in retirement
- your regular income payments are 100% tax-free if you're 60 or over
- the earnings on your super investments are tax free you can decide how much you get and how often you get paid
- you can change your payment arrangements at any time
- you can access additional lump sum amounts at any time
- you choose how your money is invested and continues to earn more.