This will help you set up a yearly budget to ensure your money will last you throughout your retirement.
Pension payment dates
Your account-based pension payments are based on a frequency of weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to your nominated bank or credit union account.
Learn more and download the pension payment schedule
You can log in to your Member Online account to change your payment frequency at any time.
How to change your income payment
You can change how much you receive for your regular payments as many times as you like throughout the year. It’s important to get your request in at least three days before the next scheduled payment, so that the change to your income payment is processed in time.
To make a change:
- Go into the Aware Super mobile app and select the tile, ‘Manage pension payments’
- Log in to your account online, and select Withdrawals / Manage payment details, or,
- Complete the form Change of income stream details (PDF, 404kB)
Make extra withdrawals if you need extra money
You can also make extra withdrawals if the regular payments that you set up don’t meet your expenses and needs.
There are some things to consider if you do this:
- There may be tax implications, especially if you’re under 60, and
- How long you want your super to last.