1. For more information on our awards and ratings visit: https://aware.com.au/about/culture/awards.
2. Member numbers as at May 2023.
3. Chant West Super Fund Fee Survey 31 December 2022, High Growth [81-100% in growth assets] investment option index and $50,000 account balance. Total fee includes combined administration, investment fees and costs. Aware Super MySuper – High Growth option total fee is 1.08% p.a compared to 1.33% p.a. (overall average - approximately 80 funds) and 1.41% p.a. (Retail fund average - approximately 16 funds). Fees and comparisons may differ for other investment options and account balances.
4. Source: SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey 31 December 2022 (SR 50 Growth (77-90) Index approximately 50 options). Aware Super Accumulation High Growth option delivered an average yearly return over 10 years to 31 December 2022 of 9.52% p.a. compared to the index median of 8.73% p.a. for the same period. Returns are net of investment fees, tax and implicit asset-based administration fees. Investment returns are not guaranteed. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
5. The Aware Super app was awarded Gold at the 2021 Sydney Design Awards in the Digital - Expanded Service or Application category; Winner at the 2020 Good Design Awards Australia in the Digital Apps & Software category and was awarded Gold at the 2019 Sydney Design Awards in the Digital - New Service or Application category.
6. Before you decide to consolidate, compare your options. Consider the loss of insurance cover from your other fund(s) and any tax implications to make sure rolling over is right for you.
7. $16 billion as at 30 June 2022, source ATO website May 2023