What you will learn:
- What does nominating a beneficiary mean? And why this is important?
- The different types of beneficiaries - how you can leave your super in the right hands
- Who will make financial, personal, and medical decisions if I can't?
- Understanding estate planning basics
- Key estate planning documents to consider
These past few years we've probably realised that anything can happen. Are you ready for the unexpected? It can be tough to think about but for many of us, superannuation is a substantial part of our total wealth so it's worth nominating who you want to leave your super to. Having an estate plan is an essential part of planning for the future - so you and your loved ones will be prepared if something happens to you.
There will be opportunities to ask questions.
Who is this for?
This webinar is complimentary and everyone is welcome to attend, but you must register as places are limited online.
What we'll provide
After registration, you will be sent a confirmation email which will have the link you will need to join the webinar.
15 minutes + Q&A
After the event:
You'll receive an email which will allow you to:
- visit the resources page for more information and a summary of the presentation
- request an appointment for advice
- register for another event
- contact us for further assistance