What you will learn:
- Money behaviours and personality types
- Breaking down money goals
- Types of debt and how to manage it
- How to boost your super and regularly check your balance
Research shows money woes are a source of stress for today, and a blocker for living the dream tomorrow. It's important to be proactive when it comes to your finances. This session covers basic financial practices that can help you take care of your financial life and build better money habits.
There will be opportunities to ask questions.
Who is this for?
This webinar is complimentary and everyone is welcome to attend, but you must register as places are limited online.
What we'll provide
After registration, you will be sent a confirmation email which will have the link you will need to join the webinar.
35 minutes + 10 minute Q&A
After the event:
You'll receive an email which will allow you to:
- visit the resources page for more information and a summary of the presentation
- request an appointment for advice
- register for another event
- contact us for further assistance