What you will learn:
- Maximising your income at retirement
- Downsizing from the family home
- Transition to retirement income options
- Aged care considerations for loved ones
- How financial advice can help
If you’re starting to think about retirement or even reducing your hours, it’s important to consider the different ways to fund your future lifestyle to ensure you stride into that next stage of life with financial confidence.
There will be opportunities to ask questions.
Who is this for?
This webinar is complimentary and everyone is welcome to attend, but you must register as places are limited online.
What we'll provide
After registration, you will be sent a confirmation email which will have the link you will need to join the webinar.
35 minutes + 10 minute Q&A
After the event:
You'll receive an email which will allow you to:
- visit the resources page for more information and a summary of the presentation
- request an appointment for advice
- register for another event
- contact us for further assistance