What you will learn:
- Saving and borrowing for your first home
- Searching for your first home
- How to paying off your home sooner
- First Home Super Saver Scheme
Excited to buy your first home but want practical information about organising finances and the costs involved? This session has been designed for first home buyers to help you learn about the basics of purchasing a property, mortgages, borrowing money, and considerations when searching for your first home.
There will be opportunities to ask questions.
Who is this for?
This webinar is complimentary and everyone is welcome to attend, but you must register as places are limited online.
What we'll provide
After registration, you will be sent a confirmation email which will have the link you will need to join the webinar.
20 minutes + 10 minute Q&A
After the event:
You'll receive an email which will allow you to:
- visit the resources page for more information and a summary of the presentation
- request an appointment for advice
- register for another event
- contact us for further assistance