What you will learn:
- How to get started on the path towards a successful retirement
- How to boost your super in the lead up to retirement
- Accessing your super in retirement
- Retirement activities and travel
- Housing considerations and more
If you're thinking of retiring or cutting back on your working hours, it's important to think about the many methods to fund your future lifestyle so you can confidently enter the next part of your life.
There will be opportunities to ask questions.
Who is this for?
This webinar is complimentary and everyone is welcome to attend, but you must register as places are limited online.
What we'll provide
After registration, you will be sent a confirmation email which will have the link you will need to join the webinar.
20 minutes + 10 minute Q&A
After the event:
You'll receive an email which will allow you to:
- visit the resources page for more information and a summary of the presentation
- request an appointment for advice
- register for another event
- contact us for further assistance