A global leader in responsible investing
We’re recognised as a leader in responsible investing, as evidence by our awards, memberships, and invitations to join global initiatives:
- In 2022 we received the:
- inaugural Best Fund: Responsible Investment Award from Chant West1
- Responsible Asset Allocators Initiative Leaders List Award
- Rainmaker Information Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Leader Award
- Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA) Responsible Investment Leader Award
- In 2020 we received the highest A+ Rating from the UN-backed Principles of Responsible Investment (PRI).
- In 2019 we were the only Australian super fund to be awarded global ESG Incorporation Initiative of the Year by PRI.
- Recognised by the PRI as a leader in our approach to fund manager selection, appointment and monitoring.
- One of only 30 companies invited to form the Global Investors for Sustainable Investment Development Alliance (GISD).
- We are an inaugural participant in Climate Action 100+ a global initiative to reduce greenhouse gases.
- The first major Australian super fund to become Tobacco Free in 2012.*
- An active member of the Investor Group on Climate Change.