Our new Adviser Portal is designed to make it easier to support your clients with Aware Super accounts. We’re laying the foundation for a better way to transact. You can expect to see new functionality from day one and a commitment to ongoing enhancements such as the ability to change investment options online.
Registered Advisers now have access to:
- Client dashboard including any actions submitted for clients
- Change investment options
- Initiate transactions on behalf of clients
- Make a contribution and transfer money in
- Raise a withdrawal benefit quote
Not registered with Aware Super? Register now
Aware Super Adviser Portal FAQ
What is the Aware Super Adviser Portal?Show more
The Aware Super Adviser Portal is a new online platform for independent financial advisers (IFAs). It helps you work with the fund and support your clients with Aware Super accounts, helping them reach their retirement goals.
How do I register for the Aware Super Adviser Portal?Show more
With a few personal and business details, it’s easy to register for the Aware Super Adviser Portal:
Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive an email with your login details and portal access instructions.
What can I do on the Aware Super Adviser Portal?Show more
The Aware Super Adviser Portal allows you to view and manage your clients’ accounts, initiate transactions on their behalf, change their investment options, and access useful tools and resources. You can also access a client dashboard that shows any actions submitted for your clients, their account balances, and their investment performance.
How secure is the Aware Super Adviser Portal?Show more
The Aware Super Adviser Portal uses the latest encryption and security technology to protect you and your clients’ data and privacy. You’ll need to use your unique username and password to access the portal, and you will be automatically logged out after a period of inactivity. You should also keep your login details confidential and not share them with anyone else.
Logging in and navigating the dashboard
Where do I log in after registering?Show more
After completing your registration for the Adviser Portal, you can log in at https://login.adviser.aware.com.au/. For easy access, we recommend saving this link to your favourites.
How do I get a list of my clients?Show more
Once you’re in, you’ll see the member dashboard, which lists your top 10 clients by funds under management.
To search for a member on the Aware Super Adviser Portal:
- Use the Search tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the member’s name or other identifying information in the search bar.
- The results will be displayed on the screen, and you can access the member’s account.
How do I change my details and reset my password?Show more
To change your password on the Aware Super Adviser Portal:
- On the log in page, click Forgot your password?
- Enter your Client ID and you’ll receive a verification code.
- Enter the verification code to continue.
- You’ll be asked to create and confirm your new password.
What information can you get on the portal?Show more
The Aware Super Adviser Portal provides a range of features and tools that can help you manage your clients’ accounts and investments. Some of the key functions of the portal include:
- View client details: You can view your clients’ account balances, transaction history, investment options, and other important details. Manage client accounts:
- You can make contributions, withdrawals, and other account changes on behalf of your clients.
- Access reports and statements: You can generate reports and statements for your clients, including annual statements, transaction reports, and more.
- Provide advice: You can use the portal to provide advice to your clients, including investment recommendations, retirement planning, and other financial guidance.
How do I initiate a transaction?Show more
To initiate a member transaction on the Aware Super Adviser Portal:
- On your dashboard, go to the Accounts tab.
- Go to Transaction and select the transaction you wish to complete.
- Follow the steps to complete the process.
How do I see the progress of a transaction?Show more
You can view the status of a transaction on the Member Action Dashboard.
How is a member notified of a transaction?Show more
Once you’ve completed a member transaction, a pop-up window will direct you to the Member Consent Dashboard. This is a two-step process built into the portal to make sure the transaction has been reviewed before being sent to a member.
- Go to Request for consent on the transaction you initiated. You can change the length of expiry that the member has to approve the transaction. By default, it expires in 30 business days. You can change this to 7 or 14 business days.
- Once you’ve reviewed the transaction, click Submit consent and the transaction is sent to the member to review. Please note – you can’t initiate a transaction on your client’s behalf if the member does not have access to Member Online.
How do members approve transactions?Show more
When a member logs into their Member Online account, a message tells them their adviser has submitted a transaction for them to review.
In their inbox, the Show details link next to the transaction provides them with more information.
To see how the transaction is progressing, the member can go to the Activity tab, then My Activity.
Is there a time limit that transactions need to be authorised, before they’re no longer valid?Show more
By default, member transactions expire in 30 business days, but you can change this to 7 or 14 business days using the member consent dashboard (See point 3 for details).