Income payment dates are changing
If you hold a Flexible Income Plan, Allocated Pension, Transition to Retirement Pension, or Term Allocated Pension, from 2 November, your income payment processing and payment dates will change. You’ll no longer be able to nominate a specific date to receive your income payment. If your income payment frequency is fortnightly, you can view your new income payment calendar. If your income payment frequency is monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly, you can view your new income payment calendar.
Contact us if you need an additional withdrawal to see you through the change period. Additionally, if you receive your income payments into an Investment Fund account, you’ll need to supply us your bank or credit union account details to receive this payment instead.
How the changes will help you get more from your super
For members with a Tailored Super Plan or Personal Retirement Plan product, your new product offers:
- even more investment choice, giving you greater flexibility to meet your personal investment needs. This includes a wider range of Socially Conscious options, as well as low-cost Indexed options and term deposits
- access to our MySuper Lifecycle approach, where your investments are automatically adjusted based on your age to help you achieve your retirement goals
- the option of insurance in your super account to help protect you and your loved ones.
For members with a Flexible Income Plan, Allocated Pension, Transition to Retirement Pension, or Term Allocated Pension product, your new product offers new investment options to help meet your investment goals, including a wider range of Socially Conscious options, as well as low-cost indexed options and term deposits.
For members with an Aware Investment Funds Class A or Class B product:
- You’ll have more control over your income distribution options, which means you can choose your income distribution for each individual fund you hold within the product.
- You’ll enjoy more flexibility in your Regular Withdrawals plan by setting up multiple plans with different amounts.
A super helpful new digital experience
From 6 November, you can access a new improved member portal called Member Online, which makes it faster and easier to manage your super. You’ll be able to see your product information, complete transactions and check your balance.
You’ll also have access to the award-winning Aware Super mobile app, which is the easiest way for you to check in with your super, pension and investments anytime, anywhere. View your balance, consolidate your super in minutes, make once-off contributions, update your communication preferences and more.
Learn more about the Aware Super app and download it today.