Aware Super works with employers to provide value for your business and employees
Aware Super – good for your business
With dedicated priority support and simple technology, we make super simpler for employers – so your teams can focus on your core business, helping you to succeed.
Unique super support
- A dedicated team of employer specialists provide priority service for superannuation administration queries
- The team are trained to provide answers to a range of topics quickly and easily
Technology that simplifies super administration
- Free clearing house and Single Touch Payroll services simplifies administration, helps to reduce errors and improve data quality and reporting
Online resources and educational materials
- Assists new starters and employees with understanding superannuation related subjects
- Extensive 24/7 online resource for employers that provides answers to a range of superannuation questions
Dedicated education team
- Providing high-quality educational programs across a broad range of financial topics
Aware Super – good for your employees
Employees can have more confidence in their retirement, with competitive fees and proven investment performance. Our workplace programs can add to your talent retention advantage.
We’re and industry fund run to benefit our members
- We return all profits to members, not shareholders. Every decision we make is to maximise member value.
We deliver strong, long-term returns
- Our High Growth option delivered an average 10 year return of 10.62% p.a to 31 March 2022*
An award winning fund:
In 2022, we have been awarded:
- Canstar 2022 Outstanding Value Award
- Money Magazine’s “The Best of the Best” -
- 2022 Innovation and Investment Leader
- 2021 Best Super Fund and 2021 Best Moderate Super Product
- SuperRatings 2022 Platinum MySuper, 2022 Platinum MyChoice Super, 7 yr Platinum performance 2015-2022, 15 yr platinum performance 2007-2022, 2022 Platinum Pension, 15 yr platinum performance 2007-2022
- Rainmaker 2022 AAA Quality Assessment rating
- Chant West 2022 annual ratings
- 5 Apples super rating
- 5 Apples pension rating
Lifetime Learning Philosophy
- Our experts can deliver quality, tailored education, guidance and advice – online, by phone or face-to-face in the workplace and from over 19 locations. This tangible employee benefit can help you recruit and retain top talent.
*Aware Super's High Growth option return over 10 years to 31 March 2023 was 9.41% p.a. Index median of 8.48% p.a. for the same period. Source: SuperRatings Fund Crediting Rate Survey (SR50 Growth (77-90) Index) (approx. 50 options). Returns are after investment fees and costs, transaction costs, tax on investment income and any implicit admin fees. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
Make Aware Super your businesses
fund of choice today
Choose a great fund for your business and your employees future