1. The promoter of this competition is FSS Trustee Corporation ABN 11 118 202 672 AFSL 293340 as Trustee of First State Superannuation Scheme ABN 53 226 460 365 located at Level 13, 15 William Street Melbourne Victoria 3000 ph: 1300 650 873 (Promoter)
2. To participate in this promotion, Entrants must accept these Terms & Conditions
3. Entry is open to current members of the Student Club (Entrants) within the entry period
4. Directors, officers and employees of the Promoter and its related entities (and their immediate family members) and the Promoter’s agents and service providers are ineligible to enter the promotion
5. This promotion commences at 00:01AM (AEST) on 14/02/2019 and ends at 23:59PM (AEST) on 14/03/2019 (Closing Date).
Conditions of entry
6. To enter the promotion an Entrant must:
a) tell us in 25 words or less your ultimate fashion disaster
b) submit their entry in writing to email@example.com or by posting on the StudentClub Facebook page (facebook.com/StudentClubHQ), and
c) submit the most creative and original entry as judged by us, and
d) be a current Student Club member, and
e) be currently enrolled in a recognised course on a full time or part time basis in undergraduate or postgraduate studies, or be a graduate seeking work having recently completed their above studies
7. No responsibility is accepted for lost entries. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be deemed invalid.
8. Each of the 5 winning entries selected by the Promoter who complete the conditions of entry in Clause 6 will receive (1) one of (5) Iconic gift vouchers valued at $150.00 each.
9. Each winning Entrant selected by the Promoter who completes the conditions of entry under Clause 6 will win the prize and will be notified via email and/or Facebook within 5 working days of the promotion Closing Date and will receive the prize within 1 month of the promotion Closing Date
10. The Prize winners agree to have their names posted on the Student Club Facebook page (facebook.com/studentclubHQ), Student Club website (https://firststatesuper.com.au/studentclub/winner) and mentioned in the next edition of the Student Club newsletter Club Talk
11. The total maximum prize pool value does not exceed $ 750.00.
12. The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash
13. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter will substitute a prize of equal or greater value from an alternative supplier
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion. Inappropriate or offensive entries will be disqualified. Limitations on Promoter’s liability
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of the computer on line (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, or for any defect in the computer equipment, software or other technical problems associated with the promotion
16. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures
17. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to comply with these Terms & Conditions, forfeiting or not claiming a prize. For any prize that remains unclaimed after three months after the date of the original draw, a second draw will be conducted on 13/06/2019. Any winners will be notified in writing by email and/or Facebook within 5 working days.