1. The prompter of this competition is FTC Trustee Corporation Ltd ABN 11 118 202 672 - AFSL 293340 (Promoter) - as the Trustee of Aware Super ABN 53 226 460 365 (Fund) located at Level 28, 388 George Street Sydney NSW 2000 - PO Box R1827 Royal Exchange NSW 1225. Phone: 1300 650 873. On and from 14 September 2020, FSS Trustee Corporation’s name will change to Aware Super Pty Ltd and the name of the First State Superannuation Scheme will change to Aware Super. As such, On and from 14 September 2020, the name of the Promoter and the Fund will change accordingly.
To participate in this competition, entrants must accept these Terms & Conditions.
Entry is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over who are members of the Fund in one or more of the following products (Entrants):
a) Employer Sponsored Super (incl Police Blue Ribbon Super & Ambulance officers’ Super)
b) Personal Super
c) Retirement Income Stream (RIS)
d) Transition to Retirement Income Stream (TRIS)
4. Entry is not open to Fund members who meet the criteria above but whose account(s) has/have been closed or transferred to the ATO or to another fund/entity before or during any Promotional Period (defined below).
5. Directors, officers and employees of the Promoter and its related entities (and their immediate family members) and the Promoter's agents and service providers are ineligible to enter the competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Conditions of entry
6. To enter the competition an Entrant must:
a) Log in to the First State Super mobile app, the name of this app will change to the Aware Super mobile app on and from 14 September 2020 (the app);
b) Meet the eligibility criteria outlined above.
7. The competition will commence at 9:00am (AEST) on 15 September 2020 and will close on 11.59pm (AEST) on 28 February 2021 (Promotional Period).
8. During the Promotional Period, there will be six (6) draws conducted on the dates and times provided below. All valid entries submitted during the period of time from when entries open to when entries close for a draw (provided below) will be automatically entered into that draw.
9. There is a limit of one (1) entry per Entrant for each draw. If an Entrant does not win a draw, they WILL NOT automatically be entered into the next draw. An Entrant can submit an entry for each of the six draws. To enter into a draw, the Entrant must login to the Aware Super mobile app once entries for that draw open.
Prizes and winning
10. The prize for each draw is one Apple iPhone 11 valued at approximately $1,200. The colour of the Apple iPhone 11 will be chosen by the Promoter and the prize winner cannot choose a colour nor can the prize winner exchange the Apple iPhone 11 for another colour.
11. The total prize pool value is $7,200.
12. The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
13. The draws will take place at the Fund located at Level 28, 388 George Street Sydney NSW 2000 on the dates and times specified in the table below. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn.
|Draw number||Entries open||Entries close||Prize draw||Prize draw winner notified||Unclaimed prize draw
||Unclaimed prize draw winner notified|
|1||9:00am (AEST) on 15 September 2020||11:59pm (AEST) on 30 September 2020||10:00am (AEST) on 1 October 2020||1 October 2020||10:00am (AEST) on 4 January 2021||4 January 2021|
|2||12:00am (AEST) on 1 October 2020||11:59pm (AEST) on 31 October 2020||10:00am (AEST) on 2 November 2020||2 November 2020||10:00am (AEST) on 1 February 2021||1 February 2021|
|3||12:00am (AEST) on 1 November 2020||11:59pm (AEST) on 30 November 2020||10:00am (AEST) on 1 December 2020||1 December 2020||10:00am (AEST) on 1 March 2021||1 March 2021|
|4||12:00am (AEST) on 1 December 2020||11:59pm (AEST) on 31 December 2020
||10:00am (AEST) on 4 January 2021||4 January 2021||10:00am (AEST) on 1 April 2021||1 April 2021|
|5||12:00am (AEST) on 1 January 2021||11:59pm (AEST) on 31 January 2021||10:00am (AEST) on 1 February 2021||1 February 2021||10:00am (AEST) on 3 May 2021||3 May 2021|
|6||12:00am (AEST) on 1 February 2021||11:59pm (AEST) on 28 February 2021||10:00am (AEST) on 1 March 2021||1 March 2021||10:00am (AEST) on 1 June 2021||1 June 2021|
14. The prize winner, determined by chance, will be notified by the Promoter on the dates provided in the table above by email.
16. The prize will be distributed to the winning Entrant via registered post within (4) four weeks after the relevant Draw Date.
17. If for any reason a prize winner does not claim the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time of the unclaimed prize draw outlined in the table above , then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and this information will be published online at .
18. A draw for an unclaimed or forfeited prize may take place on the date and time outlined in the table above at the Fund located at Level 28, 388 George Street Sydney NSW 2000 subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners (if any) will be notified by the Promoter on the dates provided in the table above, by email and the results of this lottery will be published online at
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to seek verification from a prize winner about their identity and account with the Fund. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant who is involved in any way with interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition.
22. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
23. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
24. As a condition of accepting a prize, each prize winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, state of emergency, pandemic, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, or to modify the prize as appropriate.
26. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater value from an alternative supplier.
Limitations on Promoter's liability
27. All validity claims with respect to the prize must be directed to the applicable retailer, not the Promoter.
28. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
29. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms & Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use or redemption of a prize.
31. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this competition if the deficiency is occasioned by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter.
32. The Promoter will not be responsible for any cost associated with an Entrant accessing the promotional website.
33. The information you provide as part of this competition is collected by the Promoter, in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Authorised under SA permit number: T20/1072 & ACT permit number: ACT TP 20/01208